Sausage Crescent Rolls. In a medium skillet, lightly brown sausage and drain. So easy and it is wonderfully kid-friendly! Brown the sausage and garlic, drain well.
These sausage crescent rolls make a great on-the-go breakfast on busy school mornings, too. Whether you're having these yummy sausage crescent rolls for breakfast, an after-school-snack or. With A Buttery Pecan Crust, A Whipped Cream Cheese Layer, Light And Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Pudding, And More Whipped Cream Topped Off With Chopped Pecans. You can cook Sausage Crescent Rolls using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Crescent Rolls
- It's 1 lb of Sausage.
- It's 2 can of Crescent Rolls.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg White.
- Prepare 1 of Poppy Seeds.
Crescent Rolls: Easiest way to make Crescent Rolls with K&N's Sausages. Make it at home and enjoy a light but healthy meal to start a Day with bright smile. Maple Sausage Crescent Rolls are a twist on pigs in a blanket, but these are kicked up with sausage instead of hot dogs and topped with maple bourbon glaze! Prepare sausages according to package instructions.
Sausage Crescent Rolls step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a skillet: Scramble sausage and drain grease..
- Mix in soften cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture on crescent triangle roll and roll up..
- Coat each roll with egg white and sprinkle poppy seed on top..
- Bake in middle of oven approximately 20 minutes..
- Serve whole or slice rolls in forths..
Our most trusted Crescent Rolls And Sausage recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. View top rated Egg sausage crescent rolls recipes with ratings and reviews. Sausage Crescent Roll Casserole, Mini Pigs-in-the-Blanket, Crescent Roll Breakfast Bake, etc. Sausage rolls are a staple of both British and Irish food.