Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
I really didn't know what to call these: are they double chocolate or chocolate chocolate? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Softened Butter.
- You need 2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 2 cup of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until combined and fluffy..
- Then, combined the flour, salt, cocoa and baking soda..
- Mix until blended well together. Add chocolate chips, and continue mixing..
- Drop by teaspoonful on to greased cookie sheet..
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool..
- Makes about 4 dozen..
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Double chocolate chip cookies -- Soft, cocoa-based cookies studded with melty dark chocolate chip pieces. I made several batches of these double chocolate chip cookies last week and shared the few that I didn't eat by myself with my co-workers. Take cookies out and let them cool on a wire rack, cutting board or even a plate for at least a few minutes before eating. then EAT!!!