Double chocolate chip cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
I really didn't know what to call these: are they double chocolate or chocolate chocolate? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can have Double chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 5 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 100 grams of molten butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of (optinal)caramel syrup.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt(secret).
- Prepare 1 of chocolate chips.
- You need 4 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear!
Double chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients togther(flour, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, salt)use medium bowl.
- Add 1 egg butter and chocolate chips.
- Mix them very well.
- Falten the the dough balls a little and put them in the tray for 10 minutes.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Double chocolate chip cookies -- Soft, cocoa-based cookies studded with melty dark chocolate chip pieces. I made several batches of these double chocolate chip cookies last week and shared the few that I didn't eat by myself with my co-workers. Take cookies out and let them cool on a wire rack, cutting board or even a plate for at least a few minutes before eating. then EAT!!!