Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
I really didn't know what to call these: are they double chocolate or chocolate chocolate? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can have Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients. Don't forget to sift them..
- On a separate bowl, mix the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract. Combine with the dry ingredients..
- Fold until mixture is blended well. Add in the chocolate chips and fold again..
- Grease your pans and put in about 1/2 to 1tsp of batter..
- Bake for 5-10mins or until the edges of the cookies turn slightly brown..
- Allow to cook before serving..
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Double chocolate chip cookies -- Soft, cocoa-based cookies studded with melty dark chocolate chip pieces. I made several batches of these double chocolate chip cookies last week and shared the few that I didn't eat by myself with my co-workers. Take cookies out and let them cool on a wire rack, cutting board or even a plate for at least a few minutes before eating. then EAT!!!