Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening dessert. This post is sponsored by Enjoy Life Foods. I can't believe this is my first cookie recipe for the blog!
In fact, their color is almost black. Slowly in batches add the flour mixture until just combined. Fold in the chocolate and cherries. You can cook Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's 2 cup of lightly packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cherry chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- It's 2 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
Double chocolate chip cookies are triple as sweet with the addition of maraschino cherries! This post is sponsored by Reynolds and Socialstars; all opinions are my own #ReynoldsCrowd™. This Double Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is soft and chewy, easy to make, and irresistibly delicious! I've been on a quest these last few years to find my absolute favorite go-to recipes for some classic cookies.
Double Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit..
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs and hot water and mix well ..
- Stir in remaining dry ingredients..
- Mix in cherry chocolate chips and dried cherries..
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased parchment lined cookie sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..
And while I was successful pretty quickly with many others, the perfect. For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! These cookies are a regular treat in my house. I created the recipe for years ago for my chocolate addicted husband and have. Today I will be demonstrating how to make the perfect Chewy Double Chocolate Cookie Recipe!