Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans. These thick and chewy cookies have semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, flaked coconut, and pecans. Very nice cookies I made using all butter doubled the vanilla instead of coconut flavoring (still used the shredded All Reviews for Pecan Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies. Another thing that is always comforting, is a warm chocolate chip cookie.
Thankfully, these double chocolate chip cookies are foolproof. Stuffed with chocolate chips and pecans, they emerge from the oven puffy, gooey, chewy Feel free to play with the recipe. You can dot the cookies with white chocolate chips for visual appeal, swap out the pecans for walnuts, or. You can cook Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans
- It's 1 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It's 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 6 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- It's 6 oz of white chocolate, cut into chunks ( can use chips instead ).
- It's 2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
Something easy to make for the Holidays. Buy your favorite Cookie Dough Mix and get creative. I Love Chocolate Chip cookies with Pecans with a nice. I can't believe that we arrived the end of October.
Twice As Nice Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F..
- In large mixing bowl, whisk or use mixer., whip the butter, both sugars and cream until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing well between eggs. Stir in vanilla until well incorporated..
- In separate bowl, mix together, flour, salt and baking soda. Add to egg and sugar mixture and stir until combined. Do not over mix..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks or chips, the white chocolate chunks or chips and nuts..
- On a ungreased cookie sheet, drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart. Flatten slightly with back of spoon to even out to make uniform cookies..
- Depending on oven, bake 10-15 minutes or until slightly brown. I usually make mine just until set and still somewhat under baked and let the residual heat finish baking them for softer cookie. But you can bake until as brown to your taste..
- Cool 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet. Finish cooling on cooling rack until slightly warm or completely cool. I like mine warm yummy :).
- If you use teaspoon, you get smaller cookie and more quantity, just reduce cooking time to suit size of cookie. This recipe here using tablespoon, usually yields about 3 dozen, but make as big or small as you like..
However, these Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies are great in every season. Eating them to a huge mug full of hot chocolate or milk. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. Do you love chocolate chip cookies?