Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
I really didn't know what to call these: are they double chocolate or chocolate chocolate? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Heavy creamer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of AP Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It's 1 cup of White chocolate chips.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear!
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Set oven at 350.
- Cream together brown sugar, sugar, shortening, egg, vanilla & heavy cream.
- Mix in flour, salt & baking soda.
- Mix in chocolate & white chocolate chips.
- Scoop tbl spoon size cookie drops and set on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-8 min (depending on how chewy you prefer).
- Enjoy! ☺️.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Double chocolate chip cookies -- Soft, cocoa-based cookies studded with melty dark chocolate chip pieces. I made several batches of these double chocolate chip cookies last week and shared the few that I didn't eat by myself with my co-workers. Take cookies out and let them cool on a wire rack, cutting board or even a plate for at least a few minutes before eating. then EAT!!!