Double Chocolate Chip cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
I really didn't know what to call these: are they double chocolate or chocolate chocolate? These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. The Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookie of course! You can have Double Chocolate Chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip cookies
- It's 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract or powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 3 tablespoons of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of white or chocolate chips.
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! For the cookie lovers and chocoholics in your house - these rich, chewy cookies will not disappoint! Be sure to make plenty as they're sure to disappear!
Double Chocolate Chip cookies step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and the chocolate chips.
- In a separate small bowl mix the brown sugar, white sugar, melted butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla powder or extract, condensed milk, and milk.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Scoop the mixture into a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- Take your chocolate chip cookies out and let them cool for 10 minutes.
- After they cool place them on a plate and ✨Enjoy!✨.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Double chocolate chip cookies -- Soft, cocoa-based cookies studded with melty dark chocolate chip pieces. I made several batches of these double chocolate chip cookies last week and shared the few that I didn't eat by myself with my co-workers. Take cookies out and let them cool on a wire rack, cutting board or even a plate for at least a few minutes before eating. then EAT!!!