Chilled Creamy Pasta with Soy Milk.
You can cook Chilled Creamy Pasta with Soy Milk using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilled Creamy Pasta with Soy Milk
- Prepare 100 grams of Spaghetti (Capellini if possible).
- It's 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 5 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 5 of Boiled clams.
- You need 100 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Somen noodle sauce (diluted 3x the volume).
- Prepare 1 of Grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Chilled Creamy Pasta with Soy Milk instructions
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water for the time specified on the packet..
- Shred the lettuce, rub it with salt, and squeeze out the moisture. Chop the tomatoes and clams into bite-sized pieces..
- Mix the soy milk, somen noodle sauce and garlic..
- When the spaghetti has boiled, run it under cold water to chill, then dry it with a paper towel..
- Mix the ingredients from Step 2 and the spaghetti into the sauce from Step 3, and season with salt and pepper..