Chocolate Meringue Cookies. This is a meringue cookie with a double chocolate taste. Store these in an air tight container. These Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies are amazing!
Chocolate Meringue Cookies Recipe & Video. It is hard to resist these billowy Chocolate Meringue Cookies with their powdery crisp crust and soft marshmallow centers. I still remember taking this photo… But a few hundred recipes and years spent with my camera afterwards, here's the "after" photo. You can have Chocolate Meringue Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Meringue Cookies
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 5 large of Egg Whites.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Cream of Tartar.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It's 1/4 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Unlike most chocolate meringue cookie recipes Double Chocolate Meringue Cookies. I adapted these chocolate meringue cookies from my classic meringue cookie recipe, and while I shared a lot of my no-fail tips over there, I want to reiterate those here and share some tips to make. Chocolate meringue cookies require a bit of technique to perfect and I'll walk you through all of my best tips and tricks below. I originally shared this recipe for chocolate meringues over on The Recipe.
Chocolate Meringue Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 300º. Cover 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper; secure with masking tape. Sift together 1/2 cup powdered sugar and cocoa.
- Place egg whites and cream of tartar in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add granulated sugar and then cocoa mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla; beat until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets to form 36 mounds. Bake at 300º for 30 minutes, rotating racks after 15 minutes. Turn oven off; cool meringues in closed oven 15-30 minutes or until dry. Sprinkle evenly with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar. Carefully remove cookies from paper..
Meringue Cookies Recipes & Video: Learn How To Make this Chocolate Meringue Cookie Recipe! Meringue Cookies are Easy To Make, crispy. These cookies are a must for Santa, we've been making them for years and A few of my other favorite varieties of meringue cookies I like to make for the holidays are. Chocolate Meringue Cookies are a delicious dessert and are also low in fat. They are a perfect treat if you are on your diet or anytime you just want one!