Oats and Chocolate chip Cookies...😄. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Add the oats and chocolate chips. The dough will be thick and sticky. Let's watch to see how they're made These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. You can have Oats and Chocolate chip Cookies...😄 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats and Chocolate chip Cookies...😄
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tbsp peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter softened.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of egg whites.
- It's of few drops vanilla essence.
- Prepare 5-6 tbsp of oats.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It's pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate chip as required.
Feel free to use milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips if you prefer. Can you bake chocolate chip cookie dough from frozen? I have tested baking this recipe from frozen more times than I can even count. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good.
Oats and Chocolate chip Cookies...😄 step by step
- Step 1 : Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius..
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter. butter and sugar until well combined. Beat in the eggs whites and vanilla. Add oats. baking powder. and salt and mix until dough comes together. Make equal size balls out of it. Press each ball into flat disk. Top each with chocolate chip, pressing into the dough..
- Bake it for 10 - 12 mins in preheated oven. The cookies will still be very soft but will firm up as they cool..
- These cookies will be very soft because of the oats......Enjoy your healthy version of cookies..😊😊.
They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. But it's the brown butter that take these cookies The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. If you add a cup of sweetened.