Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers. These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. Mix everything together with your hands or a wooden spoon, just. Lower your cholesterol with these Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers that are packed with fibre and good for your heart.
These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Stuffed bell peppers are an easy recipe, especially during the summer when peppers are in season. We usually make this with red bell peppers, but For kids who don't like bell peppers, just bake some of the filling in muffin tins and top with cheese and guacamole (and check out this post with some. You can cook Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables.
- You need 8 of EX LG Colored Bell Peppers [any type].
- Prepare of ● For The Bell Meat Filling [mix well].
- Prepare 2 Pounds of 80/20 Raw Hamburger Meat.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Sweet Vidalia Onion [fine minced].
- Prepare 2 Cups of White Long Grain Rice [regular or minute rice].
- You need 4 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed and fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Canned Tomatoes [drained - or, more with basil & oregeno included within can].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1 of Fresh Egg.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Zucchini [fine diced].
- You need 2 Dashes of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It's of ● For The Bell Toppings / Garnishments.
- It's to taste of Parmasean Mozzarella Or Cheddar Cheese.
- It's to taste of Dried Parsley [garnish - for color].
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need as needed of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt [garnish].
- You need as needed of Fresh Basil [garnish].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley [garnish].
Stuffed bell peppers are a great way to enjoy one of the most flavorful veggies. Depending on how hungry you are, stuffed bell peppers pair great with both light or indulgent sides! Use any ground meat or very thinly sliced meat that suits your taste buds. Stuffed Peppers with beef, rice, tomato sauce, onions and garlic with Italian Seasoning and Parmesan Cheese.
Mike's Meat Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°..
- Slice 1/4 of your bell peppers off leaving a deep crevasse or large hollow tub in the center. You'll want your bell peppers large and wells deep. De-seed peppers but leave stems on. Reserve your small 1/4 bell pepper slices and fine mince them to add to your meat mixture..
- Fine mince your onion..
- Pictured: Zucchini. Peel and fine mince..
- Mix everything in the ●Meat Filling section well. Pack your raw meat mixture in your bell peppers tightly. Top with everything in the ●Toppings / Garnishments section to taste. Don't bake cress parsley and basil. Reserve those for garnish..
- Bake at 400° for 50 to 60 minutes covered tightly in tinfoil..
- Use an easy brand like Minute Rice for absolute ease..
- Or, make your rice from scratch. Just make sure to fully rinse your rice of starch in a tight strainer until water runs clear before boiling..
- These also make for excellent work or school lunches. 😆.
- Serve with a chilly wedge salad and fresh buttered bread. Enjoy!.
Quick and easy and great for meal prep! Sometimes instead of any versions of meat we actually use stuffing mix along with sautéing vegetables in the bell peppers. Place bell peppers on a well-greased pie plate and stuff each pepper with tofu mixture. Pour white wine over peppers and replace pepper tops on stuffed peppers. Mexican stuffed bell peppers made in a pressure cooker come out perfectly tender every time.