Stuffed Bell Peppers. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Green bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, textured vegetable protein, cheese and tomato sauce.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! You can have Stuffed Bell Peppers using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bell Peppers
- It's 2 of - large Bell peppers.
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Diced onion (optional).
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Ketchup, tomato sauce or Spaghetti sauce.
The bell pepper is an excellent vessel for stuffing meat, rice, and, of course, cheese. It's strong enough to hold its shape in the oven, and the flavor is subtle enough to go well with just about anything. Stuffed Peppers are a fancy way to serve peppers! They are so easy, delicious and impressive Stuffed Bell Peppers are easy to make and everyone loves them!
Stuffed Bell Peppers instructions
- Clean out peppers.
- 1 lb hamburger.
- 1 cup Italian Breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 egg.
- Mix well.
- Stuff peppers, place in crock pot.
- Place other vegy's around peppers (optional).
- Add Sauce on top - Ketchup, tomato Sauce, spaghetti sauce..
We fill these with a mixture of beef. Boil until done then drain and sit aside. Get a bowl and combine sliced stewed tomatoes. Stuffed bell peppers with rice, ground beef or turkey, tomato sauce and seasonings. These easy stuffed peppers are a delicious dinner that you can make ahead.