Larry's stuffed bell peppers. Stuffed Bell Peppers are a great way to enjoy summer's favorite veggie. These bell peppers are stuffed a delicious cheesy ground beef and rice mixture that your family is sure to love! Green bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of rice, textured vegetable protein, cheese and tomato sauce.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. They're made with a mix of ground beef, rice, onions, tomatoes, and spices. No need to pre-cook the filling — just stuff, bake, and serve! You can have Larry's stuffed bell peppers using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's stuffed bell peppers
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef "browned".
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice "cook rice".
- You need 2 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It's 8 oz of water.
- You need 5 oz of container Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 6 of bell peppers "hollowed and deseaded" boiled 30 minutes to soften!.
These Stuffed Bell Peppers are such a classic. Next, cut your peppers [as shown in the video]. Place the bell peppers in the pan side by side. Stuffed Bell Peppers are everyone's favourites and we have put together all the most popular recipes plus a video that shows you all the tips and tricks.
Larry's stuffed bell peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl expect the peppers and blue cheese..
- Boil peppers to soften..
- Stuff peppers level full with mixture..
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles cover with pepper tops and bake in oven 1 hour..
Stuffed Bell Peppers or Capsicum as they are known in some parts of the world have become an increasingly popular side dish. Stuffed Bell Peppers With Lean Ground Beef and Couscous Recipe. Bell pepper seeds are perfectly harmless to ingest but may add a slightly bitter crunch if left inside the pepper. Most recipes will call for removing the seeds before preparation; there are a variety of simple ways to do so with. Guys, have you tried making instant pot stuffed bell peppers?