Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy. There are so many casseroles with bell peppers in it, this has the ingredients IN the bell pepper. A great light dinner, or an appetizer. Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil.
Precook green bell peppers in the microwave to shorten the baking time for tender, cheesy stuffed peppers with ground beef and rice. Place cut side up in a pyrex or Cheesy Quinoa Black Bean Stuffed Bell Peppers. These Cheesy Stuffed Peppers are a crowd favorite and family approved! You can cook Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy
- You need of ● For The Primary Vegetable.
- Prepare 4 of LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded - tops sliced off & reserved].
- You need of ● For The Meat/Cheese Filling.
- It's 1 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Extra Fine Minced Red Onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of LG England's Best Egg [binder].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- It's 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Crushed Stove Top Stuffing [binder].
- It's 1 Cup of Cooked Long Grained White Rice.
- It's of Beef Broth [as needed to moisten meat mixture & make tacky].
- It's of ● For The Bell Pepper Toppings.
- It's of Mozzarella Cheese [as needed].
- Prepare of Cheddar Or Mexican 3 Cheese [as needed].
- It's of Brown Gravy [your choice - as needed].
- It's of Fine Chopped Parsley [garnishment as needed].
Tender peppers stuffed with ground beef, rice, cheese, and more! Ingredients for Stuffed Bell Peppers: Green bell peppers - red or yellow would also be fine. Lean ground beef - ground turkey or chicken would be a great. These stuffed peppers are made with green, yellow or red bell peppers and a deliciously seasoned ground beef and rice filling.
Mike's Stuffed Cheesy Meaty Bell Peppers With Gravy instructions
- Fine chop all vegetables and herbs..
- Mix everything in the Meat/Cheese Filling section by hand..
- Pack your bell peppers tightly..
- Cap em' and bake em' at 350° for 40 minutes. Replace caps..
- At 35 minutes place shredded cheese on top..
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes..
- Heat your beef gravy. Stir constantly..
- Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.
Pour remaining tomato mixture over the stuffed peppers. I love stuffed peppers stuffed with just about anything, but these turkey stuffed peppers filled with ground turkey and brown rice are my favorite! Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise, and remove all seeds. These Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Peppers are packed with an entire BOX of fresh baby spinach and loaded with so much flavor, you'll forget you're eating #alltheveggies - We're LOVING this fun twist on classic stuffed peppers! I'm going to keep things short and sweet today because I want you dancing.