Soy Chorizo Chili (Vegetarian).
You can have Soy Chorizo Chili (Vegetarian) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Chorizo Chili (Vegetarian)
- It's 2 (15 oz) of cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of small can green chiles.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can sweet corn.
- You need 1 package (8 oz) of Soy Chorizo, removed from the casing.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 2 tsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- It's 1 cup of water.
Soy Chorizo Chili (Vegetarian) step by step
- Combine all ingredients in your cooking pot of choice (see below) and stir to mix..
- If you're cooking this in a slow cooker, cook it on high for 4-5 hours or on low for 6-7 hours..
- If you're cooking this on a stovetop, let it simmer for 2 hours (stir it occasionally)..
- If you're prepping this ahead of time, mix it all in a large bowl and then package it in single servings and put it into the freezer; then you can take it out and cook it one serving at a time (which is good for those smaller Instant Pots, haha)..