Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲.
You can cook Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of canned Yellow corn.
- It's 1 can of Kidney Beans.
- It's 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 cup of Vegtable broth.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of diced chilli's.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/4 Tbs of Chilli powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of Cummin.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Paprika.
- It's 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- It's 1 of Jalapeno (sliced in half) *optional*.
- It's 1 Tbs of oil.
- It's 1 Tbs of sugar.
Crock-Pot Vegetarian Chili 🌶️🍲 step by step
- Take garlic, jalapeno, onion, and corn and add to your crock pot. Add oil and cover. Let sit on high storing every 5-10min until heated through. During this time take your canned beans and drain the beans and rinse them. Set aside..
- Once the onion garlic, corn, and Jalapeno are done simmering add in your can of diced tomatoes (do not drain) and diced chillies. Combine well..
- Add in your drained and rinsed beans. Mix all the ingredients together we'll. Once the vegetables and beans are well combined add 1 cup of Vegtable broth. Then add in your can of tomato sauce..
- Once the tomato sauce, beans, and begtable mixture is combined add in your spices. (You can add in as little or as much as you like in terms of spices) I have listed the amount I use above as a guide line. I always add a bit of sugar to level out the acidity of the tomatoes..
- Let set in crock pot on high for 4hrs. (Move to low or warm once heated through if your not going to eat right away.) Top with cheese and serve with corn bread or tortillas! Enjoy!!.