Raspberry Jelly and Fruit Cocktail Trifle.
You can have Raspberry Jelly and Fruit Cocktail Trifle using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Jelly and Fruit Cocktail Trifle
- You need 1 store-bought of Swiss Roll.
- You need 1 carton of Vanilla Custard.
- It's 1 packet of raspberry jelly.
- It's 2 cans of Fruit Cocktail.
- You need 2x500ml of fresh cream.
Raspberry Jelly and Fruit Cocktail Trifle instructions
- Prepare jelly according to the package instructions and leave in the fridge to set a bit but not firmly..
- Meanwhile, prepare a glass bowl. Cut the Swiss roll into thin slices and arrange them very tightly at the bottom of the bowl, cover half the bowl..
- Pour over the vanilla custard to cover the Swiss roll, set aside in the refrigerator..
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks and fold in the jelly, drained fruit cocktail and mix well. Pour the jelly mixture on top of the custard/Swiss Roll, smooth out with a spoon. Refrigerate until it's set..
- To decorate, place a thick layer of whipped cream and some fruit of your choice..