Mel's Famous Lemon Berry Trifle. This lemon berry trifle is in a trifle league of it's own. The combination of lemon pound cake, sweet berries and whipped cream is absolutely terrific. Who doesn't love a good trifle?
In terms of flavor, it reminds me of this lemon berry yogurt cake. All Reviews for Outrageous Lemon Berry Trifle. Lemon berry trifle is the perfect balance of sweet and tart. You can have Mel's Famous Lemon Berry Trifle using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mel's Famous Lemon Berry Trifle
- Prepare 3 each of Instant Lemon Pudding.
- It's 3 cup of Cold Milk.
- You need 1 loaf of Angel Food Cake or 30 Lady Fingers.
- Prepare 1 packages of CoolWhip.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced Strawberries.
- It's 2 cup of Blueberries.
- Prepare 2 cup of Raspberries.
- It's 2 cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 2 cup of White Raspberries if you can't find them leave them out & add more of the others.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar or more to taste.
In a large bowl, combine cheesecake filling and lemon curd. This Lemon Berry Trifle is perfectly tart and sweet, with a citrusy lemon cake, vanilla pudding, whipped cream and a load of berries! If you don't have a trifle bowl, a nice large glass bowl will do — you really want to show off those layers! And if you have to use a smaller bowl and have leftover.
Mel's Famous Lemon Berry Trifle instructions
- Mix berries together and add sugar to taste. Leave sit for an hour or so in the refrigerator to sweeten..
- Mix milk and pudding and mix well. Put into the refrigerator to set..
- Slice Angle Food Cake into 1/4" slices & set aside.
- Fold 3/4 of the Coolwhip gently into the pudding mix. It will have a light Mouse consistency.
- Using either Mason Jars or a large Trifle bowl layer the bottom with the cake..
- Now add a nice layer of berries.
- Follow with a nice layer of the pudding mixture..
- Now just lather rinse repeat until l you have filled your container..
- Top with remaining whipped topping and garnish with berries..
These Lemon Berry Yogurt Trifles are a light and fun treat! With layers of angel food cake, yogurt and fresh berries, they're easy to make. Trifle recipes are perfect for summer too! This post is sponsored by Yoplait, but all opinions are my own. If you enjoy fruit trifle as much as I do, you should also try my.