Layered Raspberry Trifle.
You can have Layered Raspberry Trifle using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Layered Raspberry Trifle
- It's 1 box of Angel food cake mix.
- It's 3/4 cup of coarsely crushed Wheaties or Total cereal (about 1 1/2 uncrushed).
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 box of (.3 oz) sugar free raspberry flavored gelatin.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- You need 12 oz of frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed.
- Prepare 12 oz of Raspberry yogurt.
Layered Raspberry Trifle instructions
- Mix cake according to package directions, except stir crushed cereal & cinnamon. Bake & cool according to package directions. Cut cake in half. Freeze half for future use. Tear other half into 3/4 inch pieces..
- Pour boiling water on gelatin in bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add raspberries. Break raspberries apart with fork. (If desired, reserve several raspberries for garnish). Refrigerate gelatin mixture until thick but not set, about 20 minutes..
- Layer half of each of the cake pieces, gelatin mixture, & yogurt in 1 1/2 qt serving bowl; repeat. Garnish with reserved raspberries, if desired..
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours..