Potato and seafood stew. I used Potatoes USA petite potatoes as the hearty base for this stew, and they were simply perfect. So creamy and flavorful, they paired so well with the tomato base and chunky seafood. I love this dish because it's easy enough to make for a weeknight meal, and good enough to make for a special.
It's creamy, flavorful and the perfect way to warm yourself to the bone this season. · Summer Seafood Stew in a light, flavorful fennel-tomato broth with smokey chorizo. Simple, fast, and full of flavor! Light, healthy and oh soooo delicious! You can cook Potato and seafood stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and seafood stew
- Prepare 1 of kilo of mixed seafood. I used clams and mussels.
- Prepare 2-3 of large potatoes, peeled, chopped and parboiled.
- Prepare of Small chopped onion.
- You need 300 ml of fish stock.
- Prepare Tablespoon of passata sauce.
- You need of Dried chilli - optional.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley to serve.
- You need of Olive oil.
Seafood Stew Mix is a is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set. After the player has become a Friend to Django, he will occasionally send Seafood Stew Mix to the player in the mail. Seafood Stew Mix can be cooked in a Cooking Set by adding the correct combination of ingredients. Learn how to make a Sexy Fish Stew recipe!
Potato and seafood stew instructions
- Leave the parboiled potatoes to cool. Wash and clean seafood well removing beard etc. Fry onion gently in olive oil until soft. Add potatoes and stock, bring gently to the boil..
- Add passata sauce and chilli. Simmer for about 8-10 mins. Then add the seafood and cover. Turn up the heat slightly and cook until they have opened. Check for salt.
- Add some fresh parsley and serve 😀.
Besides shrimp and fish fillets, this recipe calls for a jar of of seasoned tomato pasta sauce along with diced tomatoes and chilies (like Rotel). The vegetables include onions, potatoes, carrots, and peppers along with herbs and broth. While beef stew is one of the first recipes everyone makes in their Instant Pot, there's something wonderful about a seafood stew. It's lighter, often paired with similar ingredients to beef - carrots, onion, potato, celery - and served in some sort of broth. Not only will we be talking about seafood.