Cheesy Jalapeño Dip.
You can cook Cheesy Jalapeño Dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Jalapeño Dip
- It's 1 packages of real cream cheese 8 oz.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded pepper jack (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño seeded and finely chopped (can use more or keep seeds if you like).
- You need 2 tbsp of Tony Chacheres seasonings (or any seasoning salt, this is just my personal favorite).
- You need 1 tbsp of Cavenders seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry ranch.
Cheesy Jalapeño Dip step by step
- Set your oven on low broil.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl. Spread in oven safe dip dish or small casserole dish. Put in oven and broil on low setting until top is slightly brown and bubbly (usually 10—15 minutes) Serve with your favorite chips or crackers, tastes great with bell peppers also! We ate most of it before I thought to take a picture!.