Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 8 ounce of block of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- Prepare 2 cups of cheddar, pepper-jack, or colby-jack cheese (whatever is prefered or available).
- You need 2 cans of chicken (12.5 ounce size) drained and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (Franks or Texas Pete).
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- The measurements for the ingredients are mostly a suggestion. Add a little more or less to fit your taste..
- In a mixing bowl stir all ingredients together until well blended..
- Place in baking dish and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. You can also top with additional cheese and let it brown under the broiler for a minute or so..
- Another cooking option is to put it in a crock pot on high for an hour or 2 if you aren't in a hurry for dip. Once it is hot all the way through turn down to low or warm. The tiny side dish/dip size crockpot (2 quart size) is perfect for this..
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes (really, it will burn the heck out of your mouth, so give it a chance to cool off a little), then eat with tortilla chips, fritos scoops, or celery..