Buffalo chicken spread. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Pour cream cheese / dressing mixture over all. Remove foil, top with cheese and bake an additional ten minutes.
Find top-rated Buffalo wing dip recipes made in the oven, slow cooker, or Instant Pot. Buffalo Chicken Dip is a sinfully creamy and mouthwatering appetizer infused with hot wing flavours! Perfect comfort food for any special occasion. You can cook Buffalo chicken spread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken spread
- You need 2 pkg of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 of ranch seasoning pkg.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breast, cooked and shredded or can use canned chicken.
- It's of Buffalo sauce, quantity depends on how much spice you want.
- It's 1 c of cheddar cheese.
With a hint of butter and garlic, our creamy Buffalo chicken dip recipe is a stand out hit wherever you serve it. A now-classic recipe that reaches peak search-engine status during football season, Buffalo Chicken Dip combines the lip-smacking tang of chicken wings with oozing, melty cheese in an easy-to-scoop dip. Our version includes bite-sized pieces of white meat chicken breast anchored with a cayenne pepper sauce, with notes of vinegar and savory garlic flavor. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. directions.
Buffalo chicken spread step by step
- Mix cream cheese & ranch packet together. Spread onto a cookie sheet..
- Put shredded chicken on top of cream cheese..
- Drizzle buffalo sauce over chicken..
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese..
- Bake at 350' for about 10 mins or until cheese is melted..
- Eat with chips or spread on french bread. Enjoy!.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Served warm with carrots and celery sticks, this dip is loaded with chopped chicken, three types of cheese, sour cream and McCormick® Buffalo Wings Seasoning Mix - for that spicy hot sauce flavor you'll love. With this dip, you'll always win. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese. Buffalo Chicken Dip tastes just like buffalo wings dipped in ranch dressing with just five ingredients.