Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip.
You can have Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip
- You need 2 of pkgs. (8 oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded Sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 packet of Ranch dip mix.
- It's 1 bottle of beer, German or Belgian.
Octoberfest Beer Cheese Dip instructions
- Cream together cream cheese and sour cream..
- Mix in packet of ranch dip mix..
- Add cheddar cheese..
- Now the fun part, add in your favorite German or Belgian beer. I prefer Hoegaarden..
- Slowly add 3/4 of the bottle and mix until incorporated. Drink remaining 1/4 of bottle. :).
- You can place in fridge until ready to serve. Can be heated up in crockpot or on stove top until warm and cheese is fully melted. Enjoy with bread chunks or homemade pretzels..