Front St Heat Crack Dip.
You can cook Front St Heat Crack Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Front St Heat Crack Dip
- It's 8 oz. of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar, shredded.
- Prepare 1 package of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 5 pieces of cooked bacon, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/2 cup of Front St Heat.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced green onions, for garnish.
Front St Heat Crack Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients..
- Transfer to 9x9 baking dish..
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until hot and bubbling..
- Remove from oven, top with green onion and serve warm..