Buffalo Chicken Dip.
You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- It's 4 of chicken breasts.
- It's 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 of celery stalks, finely diced.
- You need 6-8 oz of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frank's hot sauce.
- It's 1 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Poach the chicken in water at a bare simmer until the chicken is cooked through ~165F..
- While the chicken is poaching, add all the other ingredients to a large bowl and mix..
- When the chicken is done cooking, remove and shred. You can use a kitchenaid mixer with the paddle attachment to shred the chicken. Add the shredded chicken to the sauce and mix..
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add the dip and cook for 20 until bubbly and toasting on top. Serve with carrots, celery, tortilla chips, bread..