Jalapeño Ranch Dip.
You can cook Jalapeño Ranch Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Ranch Dip
- Prepare 1/4 cup of jalapeño pepper, seeded & finely minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, seeded & finely minced.
- Prepare 8 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz. of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1/2 oz. of ranch dressing mix.
Jalapeño Ranch Dip instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add jalapeño and red pepper. Add salt or seasoned salt, stir and cook until softened, 2-3 mins..
- Add cream cheese and sour cream. Stir to combine..
- Add 1 cup of the shredded cheese, ranch seasoning, and a pinch more salt or seasoned salt. Cook until cheese is completely melted, stirring occasionally..
- Transfer to a small baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 15-20 mins..
- Serve hot or cold, whatever your preference..