Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip. This Buffalo Chicken Dip is an instant win at game time—or anytime. Best buffalo chicken dip recipe yet! I used the breast meat from a store bought fresh cooked rotisserie chicken.
Chicken, cream cheese and buffalo sauce all come together to make the most delicious creamy. A classic Buffalo Chicken Dip - shredded chicken, hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch dressing, and lots of cheese! This buffalo ranch chicken dip is one easy appetizer that is a breeze to make. You can cook Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip
- You need of Cheesy Goodness.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buffalo Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Ranch.
- It's 2 can of Chicken.
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Best of all if you forgot to sit out chicken, that is okay! You can make this dip with frozen or thawed chicken. If you use frozen, just increase the cook time. I did use thawed chicken this go-around, I actually remembered to set.
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In a round glass baking dish, place cream cheese in the dish and spread out evenly..
- Open and drain both cans of chicken. Then with a fork, shred up chicken and place on top of cream cheese evenly..
- In a bowl, mix buffalo sauce and ranch together evenly. Pour sauce mixture over the chicken and cream cheese..
- Spread shredded cheddar cheese over the top evenly..
- Place in oven and heat through or until cheese has melted..
Buffalo chicken dip is delicious with both ranch dressing and bleu cheese dressing, so go ahead and use your favorite. For me personally, I wanted to Buffalo chicken dip tastes great with just about everything. Perfect for potlucks, football season, or an EPIC super bowl party, everyone will love this. This is the PERFECT recipe for any gathering! This recipe works perfectly in an Instant Pot, Power Pressure XL, or any other.