Chicken chimichangas. My family absolutely loves this easy Chicken Chimichangas recipe! A large flour tortilla filled with shredded chicken, refried beans, cheese, salsa and spices. These Chicken Chimichangas are one of the ultimate comfort foods!
These Baked Chicken Chimichangas are a healthier twist on the classic chimichanga. You won't even miss these being fried in this oven-fried version! Here is a delicious recipe for a super crunchy cheesy chimichanga. You can cook Chicken chimichangas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken chimichangas
- It's 2 cup of Chicken boil shred.
- Prepare of Capsicum 1 medium size.
- Prepare of Onion 1 medium size.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- You need of Oil as a required.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need of Roll wrap as a required (kitny bnany ha).
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
You can use store brand flour tortillas or for a tasty version, you can make tour own. Chicken Chimichangas that are baked and stuffed with chicken, rice, spices, cheese and more. Chicken Chimichangas. with homemade pico de gallo and rice. (Trumpet fanfare: da da da dum!) Our first chimichangas! We don't know why we haven't done these Tex-Mex enchantments before.
Chicken chimichangas instructions
- 1 pan ma oil dal ke garlic paste add kry r 1 mint cook kry.
- Then boil shred chicken add kry.
- Then onion & capsicum add kry r medium flame py 2, 3 mint cook kry.
- Then sb spices add kry r low flame py 10 mint cook kry.
- 1 bowl ma 1 tbsp flour & 1 tbsp water add kar ke mix kar ke separate rakh dy.
- Then 1 roll wrap ly us py material rakhy r side sy band kry then roll bana ly r flour wala mixture lagake band kar dy.
- Then fry kry karai ma.
- Chicken chimichangas is ready mzy sy khae enjoy kry r duao ma yad rakhy 😍😍.
Make these Tex-Mex Chicken Chimichangas for a dinner your whole family will love. Top with your favorite picante sauce, salsa or guacamole. Chicken chimichangas require a little work but they are definitely worth it. I actually prefer these over the beef chimichangas. Tortillas are filled with a mixture, rolled, and then fried in oil.