Black Pepper Seafood Pasta.
You can cook Black Pepper Seafood Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Seafood Pasta
- It's 500 g of Prawns.
- You need 200 g of Squid.
- It's 100 g of Clams.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It's of Basil.
- You need 10 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Chilli Padi.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes (Optional).
- It's of White Wine (Optional).
- It's of Pasta Of Your Choice.
- It's of Store bought Black Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Lemon Juice.
Black Pepper Seafood Pasta instructions
- Clean seafood and devein Prawns, set aside. Bring water to a rolling boil, add salt and cook clams till it’s shells open up. Discard clams that didn’t open..
- In a separate pot, bring water to a boil, add salt and olive oil. Drop pasta in and cook till desired texture and drain. Leave some pasta water for use later. Meanwhile finely chop garlic and chilli, half the tomatoes and set aside. Pick basil leaves from it’s stalk and set aside too..
- In a large saucepan, add olive oil and chopped garlic. Let the oil infuse with the garlic and after they have lightly browned add chilli padi, prawns and the squid and sauté for 2min. Add in the boiled clams and deglaze the pan with about a glass of white wine. Let it simmer..
- Next, throw in the cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, salt and black pepper sauce to taste. Add in the drained pasta and give it all a good mix. Squeeze in the lemon juice and add some of the pasta water to adjust the consistency to your preference and you’re done. Serve with a glass of wine, voila!.