Spicy Honey Lime Chicken. Enjoy this Easy Spicy Honey Lime Chicken Thigh Recipe made with boneless, skinless chicken thighs. The chicken cooks quickly and is finished in a delicious garlic infused sauce that's sticky, sweet and spicy, with a tart citrus tang from the lime juice. We've got so much flavor going on here.
Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil. Wash and dry the fresh produce. All Reviews for Spicy Honey-Lime Chicken Thigh Kebabs. You can cook Spicy Honey Lime Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Honey Lime Chicken
- You need 6-8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 2/3 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1/4 of honey.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of soy.
- You need 2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic rough chopped.
- You need of zest of one lime.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon cilantro forgarnish.
- It's 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh cracked pepper.
- You need 1 of lime thinly sliced for garnish.
You saved Spicy Honey-Lime Chicken Thigh Kebabs to your Favorites. Head on over to Baked Honey Lime Chicken and just add in some chili powder and sliced jalapenos. Tools used in the making of Slow Cooker Spicy Honey Lime Chicken: Aluminum Slow Cooker: This slow cooker is a workhorse and a perfect size for smaller recipes. Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas are loaded with juicy marinated chicken, smothered in creamy enchilada sauce and topped with lots of melted cheese.
Spicy Honey Lime Chicken instructions
- In a bowl combine lime juice, honey, soy, sriracha, garlic, zest, and cilantro.
- Salt and pepper thighs generously, inside and outside the skin.
- In 12 inch skillet, heat olive oil on medium high heat until pan is truly hot. Plan chicken skin side down in pan and do not touch for 5 minutes for good dark crispy sear..
- Turn chicken, pour over honey lime mixture. Reduce heat to low and cover. Cook 14-18 minutes until chicken is cooked through. (180°).
- Transfer to plates, drizzle with pan juice, garnish with lime and cilantro..
The kids love that the chicken is slightly sweet and not too spicy, and my husband loves the creamy enchilada sauce. This grilled honey lime chicken recipe is my favorite way to get out of a chicken breast rut! I know I ate more than my fill of sweets over the holiday season! These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice, and Sriracha are every bit as good as they look — and if you haven't tried Sriracha, the Asian hot sauce named after the coastal city of Si Racha in Thailand, this is the perfect recipe to taste just how delicious it is. And out came Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken without even breaking a sweat (at least from cooking).