Zuppa mare e monti sea and mountain soup. Easy yet tasty fish soup made only with the best fresh Mediterranean fish and seafood. Use the remaining fish stock for a seafood risotto. Place a piece of toasted bread in the bottom of each serving bowl.
It is very important to prepare all the ingredients beforehand since it cooks so quickly. The last thing you want to do is overcook the lovely seafood. All reviews bolognese homemade pasta calamari zuppa di pesce pancetta antipasti bread cake salad seafood fries residential neighborhood italian. You can cook Zuppa mare e monti sea and mountain soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zuppa mare e monti sea and mountain soup
- You need of Mixed fresh seafood, I used mussels and clams, about a kilo.
- You need Punnet of mushrooms, chestnut mushrooms would be good.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 200 ml of stock.
- You need 50 ml of passata sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Glug of white wine x2.
- It's of Parsley to serve.
- You need of Olive oil.
Mare e Monti (Sea and Mountains) The picturesque scenery of the Italian eastern coast, the Adriatic Sea and the Apennine Mountains — apparently, this is. The picturesque scenery of the Italian eastern coast, the Adriatic Sea and the Apennine Mountains — apparently, this is what the pizza with such a romantic name was inspired by. Add some squid to enhance the sea part or some fresh crimini mushrooms for the mountain part. After booking, all of the property's details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account.
Zuppa mare e monti sea and mountain soup step by step
- Clean seafood well, remove beard from mussels, tap the clams upside down to remove any sand, rinse a few time in cold water. Add them to a pan. Turn on the heat to medium. Cover with a lid. As they start to open, remove lid, add wine, shake and let it evaporate. Cover again until fully open.
- Drain them and leave to cool a bit. Meanwhile wash and chop mushrooms. When cooled, she'll about half if the fish, leave the rest with their shells.
- Cook garlic in olive oil. When brown, remove it and add mushrooms..
- Cook mushrooms until they release their water. Add a Glug of white wine and let it evaporate. Now add stock and passata. Simmer on low to medium for about 5-6 mins. Then add the seafood, stir and simmer for another few minutes to heat through. Check for salt.
- Serve with fresh parsley 😀.
Apartment with Sea and Mountain View. Mare e Monti sea Mountain Views. With views to the sea and to the hills behind this villa is a gorgeous spot to spend a week. The whole family will love this copycat One Pot Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup! Loaded with bacon, sausage, potatoes, and kale!