Tequila Lime Chicken.
You can have Tequila Lime Chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tequila Lime Chicken
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil infused with 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 4 Tbsp. of tequila.
- It's 4 Tbsp. of fresh squeezed lime juice.
- It's 3 tsp. of hot sauce.
- You need 2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground ginger.
- It's 2 tsp. of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of each salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's of Toppings:.
- You need strips of cheddar cheese, tortilla.
Tequila Lime Chicken instructions
- Begin by making marinade. In a bowl, whisk together oil, tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, ginger, chili powder and salt & pepper. Reserve 2/3 cup of marinade for later use..
- Cut each chicken breast in half..
- Place inside ziplock bag and pound to 1/4 inch thickness with meat pounder..
- Place in marinade turning to coat evenly. Place covered in fridge for minimum of 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken until thoroughly cooked and browned..
- Meanwhile, place reserved marinade in pan and boil over medium high heat for 3 minutes or until reduced/thickened..
- Add heavy whipping cream and whisk until completely incorporated. Remove from heat..
- Serve chicken smothered in cream sauce and toppings of choice. Enjoy!.