Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs. I subbed Key Lime Juice and a clove of crushed garlic. Marinated chicken shrimp and veggies (green & yellow squash green & red peppers cherry tomatos mushrooms and pineapple chunks) before tossing them. Kabobs are easy to put together and grill and they are fun to eat!
These Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs are great for entertaining, so feel free to double or triple the recipe. To freeze, place the skewered chicken in a labeled, freezer safe, ziplock bag or freezer safe container. Be careful not to poke a hole in the bag with the sharp end of the skewer. You can have Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- It's 3/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into1" cubes.
- Prepare 1 large of red onion, cut into 1" squares.
- You need 2 of bell peppers (any color - red, green, etc); cut into 1" squares..
- It's 2 dozen of small-medium mushrooms.
- You need 2 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
These Grilled Lemon Chicken Kabobs are a fun addition to your barbecue dinner. They're delicious and so easy to make! Super sticky, saucy Asian chicken kabobs. Instead, I'm on marinade duty all summer - letting the chicken soak up all that saucy goodness - oyster sauce, ketchup, honey, chili garlic sauce, Dijon, garlic and ginger.
Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs instructions
- Mix juices, oil, all of the Spices and salt in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor..
- Soak 15-20 bamboo skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- When ready to grill, skewer chicken and vegetables (interchange to get good mix/spread of chicken and vegetables) with 3 chicken cubes per skewer. Place on grill with tongs. Brush bell pepper, onion, mushrooms, and chicken with reserved marinade.
- Grill kabobs on medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Flip with tongs. Again, for added flavor, brush bell pepper, onion, tomato, mushrooms, and chicken with reserved marinade; Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through..
These chicken kabobs are packed with cilantro and lime flavor. Make them on the grill or in the oven for an easy, healthy meal. You can never really have too many simple chicken recipes, can you? We eat chicken for dinner several nights a week, so Garlic Lime Skillet Chicken Ingredients. Here's what you'll need to make this fabulous Lime Chicken Recipe!