Garlic Lime Chicken. You can never really have too many simple chicken recipes, can you? We eat chicken for dinner several nights a week, so I'm always looking for new ways to spice things up. Preparation In a large bowl whisk together lime juice, oil, and garlic and season generously with salt and pepper.
Whisk together lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. How to make garlic lime chicken. What we have is a saucy, tangy and garlicky lime juice mixture with liquid aminos (in place of soy sauce), a bit of. You can have Garlic Lime Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Lime Chicken
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of to 2 lb chicken breasts, cut into about 1/3's.
- It's 3 of Limes, quartered.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (or 2 tsp jarred minced garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- It's 1 tsp of White pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
Just pair these garlic lime chicken thighs with veggies of choice to make a complete meal. Middle School Guy was a particular fan — although he was expecting them to be much more lime-y. Crispy Cilantro Lime Chicken is full of incredible flavour! Garlic, cilantro and lime takes simple chicken thighs and turns them into a mouth-watering recipe with incredible pan drippings!
Garlic Lime Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large ziplock bag, add chicken, oil, and seasonings..
- Squeeze lime quarters into bag and throw into the bag along with everything else..
- Seal bag and shake/massage chicken to spread everything evenly. I normally do this for a couple minutes to make sure there's no sections that have too much salt, pepper, etc..
- Spray baking sheet/dish with cooking spray. Place chicken on sheet and place lime quarters on top..
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
This garlic chipotle lime chicken is packed with tons of flavor and is incredibly easy to make in the Instant Pot! The chicken is seared and pressure cooked in spicy/sweet sauce for a result that's sure. These Garlic Lime Chicken Kabobs are great for entertaining, so feel free to double or triple the recipe. To freeze, place the skewered chicken in a labeled, freezer safe, ziplock bag or freezer safe container. This Garlic Lime Chicken recipe is one of our family favorites.