Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas.
You can have Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
- It's 3/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Onion.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Oregano Leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 cup of Orange Juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 1/2 lb of Boneless Chicken Breasts, cut into strips.
- It's 1 medium of Green or Red Bell pepper.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 8 of Flour Tortillas (8-inch).
Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Mix juices, oil, all of the spices and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade. Place chicken in a large bowl or resealable bag. Add marinade; turn to coat well. (Refrigerate for 30 minutes for extra flavor).
- Cook and stir the chicken in a large skillet on medium-high heat until lightly browned. Remove from the skillet. Add bell pepper, onion and the reserved marinade; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cook 2 to 3 minutes longer or until heated through..
- Spoon the chicken mixture onto warmed tortillas. Serve alone or with desired toppings..
- Serves 4 (or 8).