Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas. Get the recipe for Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken @ http Watch how to make an amazing recipe for chicken fajitas. Serve your spicy chicken breasts sliced in flour tortillas with sautéed onions and bell peppers or whole with a side of rice and your favorite vegetable. main dishes. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
Since we use chicken To freshen things up, we use fresh orange juice, lime juice, and cilantro. Chicken fajitas with garlic, onion, and lime are a quick and easy weeknight meal that everyone will love! This was a different taste than I would normally expect from fajitas but they were very good! You can have Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas
- Prepare 4 large of Trimmed, Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- It's 2 of Green Bell Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper.
- It's 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- You need 2 large of White Onions.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- Prepare 1 small of Head Garlic [minced].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Powdered Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 of Ziplock Bag.
- It's 8 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Vegetable Oil.
The citrus gave the vegetables and chicken a bright fresh flavor. Try this Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas recipe, or contribute your own. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
Mike's Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas step by step
- Slice veggies into long strips, chop Cilantro and mince garlic first as to avoid cross contamination..
- Clean and slice chicken breasts in strips and place in Ziplock bag..
- Add lime juice, 1/4 cup Cilantro and all powdered seasonings to your Ziplock bag and mix well..
- Place bag in fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour massaging bag occasionally..
- Set minced garlic and remaining Cilantro to the side..
- Add vegetable oil to skillet and heat..
- Pour chicken and marinade in skillet and fry until cooked throughly..
- Pull chicken and place on a paper towel..
- Add additional oil to the same skillet and re-heat..
- Place all vegetables in skillet with minced garlic and cook to your personal preference. Some enjoy their veggies a bit crisper. Be careful not to burn the garlic..
- Serve with shreadded cheese, fresh Cilantro, Pico, guacamole, sour cream, lime wedges and an ice cold Corona..
These fresh and flavorful steak fajitas, marinated in lime juice, garlic and Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, are served with grilled peppers and onions for a quick and complete meal that's totally restaurant quality (but value priced!). Assemble the fajitas using the warmed tortillas, shredded chicken, cooked vegetables, seasoned tomatoes, grated cheese, seasoned crema, and as much of. Fast and easy fajita salad loaded with crispy sweet potato fries, grilled chicken, and topped with creamy avocado dressing! My brain has been on this for his salad all week!! Actually, it's been more than one week, but who cares about that??