"V" spiced carrot and butternut soup. How to make this Carrot and Butternut Squash Soup: Onion, garlic, carrot and squash are all sautéed in olive oil until tender. Once given a chance to cool a bit, the mixture is puréed in two batches. Spiced Carrot Soup is healthy, delicious & vegan!
We love this silky vegetarian butternut soup topped with spicy roasted chickpeas for extra To capitalize on extra flavor and also streamline our squash-to-soup process, let's just go ahead and roast some carrots and onion along with it! This easy-to-make butternut squash soup with sweet potatoes, apples, and warm spices tastes like fall This recipe is fabulous! This healthy butternut squash soup is savory-sweet, with a delicate herby note. You can have "V" spiced carrot and butternut soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of "V" spiced carrot and butternut soup
- It's 1 of cooking spray.
- It's 300 grams of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- It's 400 grams of butternut squash , peeled de-seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of medium curry powder.
- It's 2 liter of hot vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 large of onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black onion seeds.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
It's loaded with hearty butternut squash, celery root, onions, and And that's exactly what I did with this healthy butternut squash soup recipe. I seared the veggies and apples to soften and release their flavors, stirring with. Beta carotene, which gives carrots their orange color, is a powerful antioxidant. Several studies suggest that a low level of beta carotene (a form Bring to boil.
"V" spiced carrot and butternut soup instructions
- spray a large lidded saucepan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the carrots, squash and curry powder and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add stock, bring to the boil, cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a liquidiser, or use a hand held blender, and blend until smooth..
- heat oil in a nonstick frying pan and cook the onions over a medium high heat for 5-10 minutes until golden and crispy. Stir in the onion seeds and cuming seeds and cook for a minute..
- Serve the soup topped with the onion nixture..
Remove from heat and puree in batches in blender until. Add the spices, chopped garlic, ginger. Why should I make lentil soup? This soup is vegan, gluten-free and protein packed. Some other additions that are nice include quinoa or couscous, chickpeas, grilled chicken, butternut squash or zucchini.