Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes. An easy gluten-free pancake recipe with a dairy-free and Vegan option. A gluten-free pancake mix that makes fluffy pancakes every time! For years, I have been using gluten-free Bisquick as my gluten-free pancake mix.
You should wait until bubbles form and then pop, staying open on the surface of the pancake. Last but not least, use the chocolate chips sparingly. These chocolate chip banana pancakes are such a breakfast treat! You can have Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- It's 1 of Banana.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Quick oats.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chocolate chips/unsweetened carob chips.
Great for kids and adults alike. Some of you might be wondering how on earth I can make chocolate chip banana pancakes dairy-free. Believe it or not, chocolate is a naturally dairy-free food. but many so-called chocolatiers. Great with some mango on the side and/or strawberries or cherries on top!
Gluten Free Dairy Free Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes step by step
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in the blender and blend on high until everything is fully integrated.
- Then ad the chocolate chips to your batter then pour on a pan and cook your pancakes on medium heat.
- Flip after a couple minutes or when the edges of the pancakes get bubbly.
- Cook until they are just how you like them. Ad fruit on top if you like, and then enjoy!.
Grind the oats right in the Ninja. Add the Baking Soda and stir. So today we're making this gluten-free, Healthy Chocolate Pancakes Recipe, which is the perfect Valentine's Day breakfast! These chocolate pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients like oats, bananas and almond milk, and are gluten, dairy & refined sugar free, but no one would ever guess. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, and freezer-friendly, these pancakes are so tasty!