Easy! Steamed Crab Sticky Sauce Egg Custard.
You can have Easy! Steamed Crab Sticky Sauce Egg Custard using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy! Steamed Crab Sticky Sauce Egg Custard
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 400 ml of ☆ Water.
- You need 8 grams of ☆ Bonito dashi soup stock granules.
- It's 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of ☆ Mirin.
- You need 4 of ★ Shrimp.
- Prepare 4 slice of ★ Kamaboko.
- You need 8 of ★ Shelled Manila clams.
- Prepare 1 of ★ Spinach.
- You need 150 ml of ○ Water.
- Prepare 4 grams of ○ Bonito dashi soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Canned crab meat (small).
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Easy! Steamed Crab Sticky Sauce Egg Custard instructions
- Prepare the dashi broth. Heat water in a pot and add the ☆ ingredients. Once seasoned, remove from the heat and cool to room temperature..
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl..
- Mix the eggs into the dashi broth, strain 2 or 3 times, then remove the bubbles..
- Distribute the ★ ingredients into heat resistant cups, then add the dashi egg mixture..
- When using an oven, place the cups in the center and steam for 20 to 23 minutes..
- When using a steamer, steam for 15 to 20 minutes once the water boils..
- When using a pot, fill with 3 cm of water, and when it boils, insert the cups and cover with a lid, steam for 10 minutes over low heat, then turn off the heat and let steam with residual heat for 5 more minutes..
- Prepare the crab sauce. Combine the 〇 ingredients and adjust the taste. Shred the crab meat, heat, then add the katakuriko..
- This is how the steamed egg custard looks when it's done. It's nice and shiny. The custard should be slightly loose. It will steam thoroughly with the residual heat from the cups..
- Coat with crab sauce and serve piping hot..