Pumpkin Pancake. Serve immediately with maple syrup or keep warm in the oven while you cook the remaining pancakes. Pumpkin Pancakes - The Perfect Fall Breakfast! These pumpkin pancakes taught me that whole grain pancakes can be every bit as tasty and fluffy as pancakes made with regular flour.
These are so tall and fluffy with all of the fall spices we love. These are best served with Pumpkin spice latte and lots. Soft and fluffy pumpkin pancakes full of pumpkin spice flavor! You can cook Pumpkin Pancake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancake
- Prepare 2 of nellies eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 of scoop vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of carob chips or chocolate chip.
- It's 1 of sweeteners of choice, I used monk fruit.
Easy homemade pumpkin pancakes recipe that's not too sweet and has a hint of spice. How to make extra fluffy, delicious pumpkin pancakes from scratch. Make these crowd-pleasing batches on repeat all season long. Pumpkin Pancakes that are soft and fluffy, perfectly pumpkin flavored and deliciously spiced!
Pumpkin Pancake step by step
- Mix everything together . Add water to the mixture if not mixing well.
- Pour the entire recipe on the pan to make one big pancake.
- Cook in a pan on medium heat fully browned cooked.
These are one of the ultimate fall breakfasts! Plus they are so easy to throw together and they can be ready. These Fluffy Pumpkin Pancakes are one of my more popular recipes every year when fall rolls around. They cook up bubbly and super tall, no separate egg-white-whipping necessary. Fluffy pumpkin spiced pancakes are the perfect breakfast in the Fall.