Gluten free pancakes. Save On Healthy Food, Vitamins, Supplements, Personal Care and More at Vitacost®! These fluffy gluten-free pancakes have a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor. Serve them with your favorite syrup and fresh fruit.
Gluten Free Pancakes are a staple recipe for every gluten free kitchen. They're super easy to make, freeze well, and can be made dairy free too! This post contains affiliate links to products or ingredients used to make this recipe. You can have Gluten free pancakes using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten free pancakes
- Prepare of pancakes.
- Prepare 1 large of banana (ripe).
- Prepare 4 medium of eggs.
- It's 3 tbsp of coconut flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground dried coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of butter (for greasing).
- It's of topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of blueberries.
- It's 1/3 cup of raspberries.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of strawberries.
- It's 1/3 cup of fresh cherries.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
I receive a small commission from purchases made through these links, at no additional cost to you. I love topping these gluten-free pancakes with some homemade syrup. These recipes are gluten-free and make the perfect topping for your tasty pancakes! This blueberry syrup is the real deal, not like the fake stuff you get at the pancake house.
Gluten free pancakes step by step
- Add all the topping ingredients to a small pan and let it boil until the desired consistency. Reserve.
- Smash the ripe banana to get a banana paste..
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs well..
- Add the banana, the coconut flour dried coconut and ground cinnamon to the eggs..
- At the end add the baking powder and mix well..
- Heat and grease a skillet and bake about one scoop of the pancake mix at a time. This recipe should be good for about 6 pancakes..
- When the pancakes are ready serve them with the berries topping.
I make it with fresh blueberries in. In a large bowl, combine the rice flour, potato starch, almonds, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, butter and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, and cooking oil.