Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes. A gluten-free pancake mix that makes fluffy pancakes every time! We have gluten-free pancakes every week at my house. My kids love them and sometimes we even have them for dinner!
These easy gluten-free pancakes are fluffy and scrumptious. Soft and fluffy gluten free pancakes, this recipe is simply the BEST. Tried-and-true methods plus all the best gluten-free pancake toppings in one place. You can cook Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes
- You need 1 c of gf flour with xanthan gum added*.
- You need 3 t of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 t of salt.
- You need 1-2 T of sugar.
- It's 3/4 c of milk. Add a splash more if necessary.
- It's 1-2 T of melted butter, cooled before added to wet ingredients.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 t of vanilla.
- It's of Butter for cooking.
The secret to making fluffy pancakes is fresh baking powder. Like our gluten free mini blueberry muffins, these gluten free pancakes are another family favorite recipe that we've adapted from the Disney Princess Cookbook to be gluten free and dairy free. How to make Light and Fluffy Gluten Free Pancakes. These fluffy gluten-free pancakes with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla for extra flavor taste best served with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
Gluten Free Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix gently until fairly smooth..
- Melt butter for cooking in pan, pour 1/4 c pancakes, and cook pancakes until bubbly then flip and cook another minute or 2..
- This photo shows some boysenberry syrup but Real maple syrup is my fave!.
Fluffy Gluten-Free Pancakes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These fluffy gluten free pancakes or waffles make heavenly thick, yet somehow light and fluffy flapjacks like you remember. For an even simpler way to put delicious fluffy gluten free pancakes on your table, just grab a bag of my award-winning gfJules™ Pancake and Waffle Mix! These gluten-free vegan pancakes come out perfectly tender and stack up with a cake-like finish. But they're dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free & soy-free!