Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. The most delicious vegan peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes. It's not hard to find gluten-free vegan pancakes around, however, they usually If you are looking for a special breakfast, then you must try these Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Reason being, the batter takes just.
Since it's February, Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Maybe you need to take some time to yourself, whip Mix together flour, baking powder, and sea salt. Heat almond milk in microwave until. You can have Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes
- It's 1 Scoop of Wholesome Chow's Organic Gluten-Free High-Protein Pancake and Baking Mix.
- You need 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
- It's 1/4 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Non-Dairy Milk.
These would also be insane with peanut butter (tested and approved). Try our Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookie Pancakes, Oreo Pancakes, Whole-Grain Vegan Pancakes, Blueberry Muffin Pancakes. This easy recipe for Banana, Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes is a healthy and delicious breakfast that is gluten-free and full of protein! If you are for some reason not into either peanut butter, banana, or chocolate chips, I have a giveaway where you can win an e-cookbook.
Vegan and GF Baked Peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes step by step
- Mix pancake mix, milk, and apple cider vinegar in medium size mixing bowl..
- Add chocolate chips and mix. If you have a bar of chocolate, chop into small chunks on a cutting board, then mix..
- After mixing chocolate, add peanut butter and mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased pie pan, then put in oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes..
- After you take it out of the oven, put the pancake on a plate. If desired add topings..
These are oil-free, fluffy, light and gluten-free. They will remind you of a chocolate chip cookie! Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pancakes. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and peanut butter until well combined, then mix in remaining ingredients.