Pasta alle Vongole Bianco.
You can cook Pasta alle Vongole Bianco using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta alle Vongole Bianco
- It's 180 grams of Pasta.
- It's 200 grams of Asari or Manila clams in their shells, de-sanded and washed.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Red chili pepper.
- It's 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
Pasta alle Vongole Bianco instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add salt and cook the pasta..
- Chop the chili pepper and garlic..
- Heat olive oil, garlic and chili pepper in a pan..
- Add clams and wine and mix. Cover with a lid..
- When the clams open up, remove them from the pan quickly, leaving the liquid..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan with the clam juice and toss. When everything is mixed, add soy sauce, return the clams to the pan, and it's done!.