GF/DF pancakes. Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar. Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and spices.
All pancakes too, not just paleo. The perfect Gluten Free, Diary Free pancakes! No lumps, bumps or falling apart when you make them. You can have GF/DF pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF/DF pancakes
- It's 3 of ripe bananas.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of 100% whole grain oats.
- It's 2 TBSP of brown sugar.
- It's 1 TBSP of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of nutmeg.
The perfect texture and taste for those that want the. Because they truly are the best GF pancakes! UPDATE: I am excited to share a faster and easier way to make these delicious fluffy pancakes by using your blender. Gluten free and dairy pancakes with whipped coconut cream.
GF/DF pancakes instructions
- Mash bananas in a medium sized bowl. Stir in oats and brown sugar..
- Mix in eggs, vanilla extract, and spices. Stir until well mixed..
- Heat a pan to medium heat and use butter or cooking spray. Pour on a 1/4 cup of pancake batter. When sides look well cooked, flip and cook for a couple more minutes..
- Serve with butter and organic maple syrup..
Cook the pancakes on each side until nice and golden. You will know the pancakes are ready to flip when bubbles form on the edges. These fluffy vegan buckwheat pancakes are perfect for any weekend brunch! So you might be wondering what sparked the idea for these gluten free vegan pancakes! I think that egg free pancakes might be one of the things I thought were impossible for a long time.