No Bake Lush Cheese Cake. An easy, no-bake cheesecake recipe made completely from scratch! Unlike many recipes, there's absolutely no gelatin or condensed milk required for this one! No-Bake Cheesecake: The Ultimate Easy Recipe.
We can't get enough of the sweet and succulent bite of strawberry against the light and velvety layers of cheesecake pudding. Sweet, creamy, no-bake cheesecake layered over a tart raspberry pie filling. Served in single-serving-sized shot glasses on a graham cracker crust and topped with whipped cream, these That cheesecake filling is not your average no-bake cheesecake. You can cook No Bake Lush Cheese Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Lush Cheese Cake
- You need 200 g of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 200 g of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Digestive Biscuits 1 large pack.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 100 g of Respberries.
- You need 1 tin of Raspberry topping/filling.
- You need 100 g of Condensed Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 100 g of Blueberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of Candy biscuit.
How to make an easy No-Bake Cheesecake that tastes every bit as good as a classic cheesecake, no oven required!! Get the RECIPE here: https Place graham cracker crust in fridge to chill while you prepare your no bake cheesecake filling. Lush, no bake dessert, dessert lasagna, they're an easy recipe everyone will love. Raise your hand if you love No Bake Layered Dessert Lush Recipes!
No Bake Lush Cheese Cake step by step
- Put biscuits in chopper,chop,add melted butter and mix till well grind and put in glass dish,spread and press well and put it in freezer..
- Beat cream until thick and fluffy,add cream cheese, lemon juice and condensed milk..
- Spread cream mixture over biscuit crust, pour over raspberry filling, repeat,add tripe berries..
- Final layer will be cream better,spread over berries and finaly crushed candy biscuit and put it in freezer..
- Slice and enjoy..
This easy No Bake Cheesecake with condensed milk is the BEST one I've ever tasted! It's so simple to make and so delicious. I've always ever made no bake cheesecakes using cream cheese and cool whip, but for this one I went with an old standard recipe: cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. The filling is essentially a pumpkin cheesecake. It's a mix of cream cheese, pumpkin and some heavy cream.