Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce. Serve the meatballs with blanched rapini, pasta or fresh bread. Meatballs seasoned with applesauce and baked with tomato juice, onions, and carrots. Combine applesauce, egg, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper, with ground beef; mix until well blended. (This is best done by hand.) Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Smother the meatballs in creamy, buttery curry sauce flavored with fresh tomatoes, garlic and ginger, top the whole dish with fresh mint and suddenly you'll find yourself craving offal instead of avoiding it. Any idea what I could use instead of tomatoes? Where do the calories in Meatballs with Tomato Sauce come from? You can cook Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce
- Prepare of Meatballs----------.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs fine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It's of Sauce-----------.
- It's 1 quart of tomato with apple sauce see my recipe.
- You need of Toppings------------.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare of Oil----------.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
Claire Thomson: These meatballs are healthier than most sausages, and you can double up the tomato sauce to freeze for future dinners. Learn how to Make homemade meatballs in tomato sauce. Great for quick and easy dinner or lunch. For the tomato dip: Peel and finely chop the shallot.
Meatballs with Tomato with Apple Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Beat the two eggs..
- Heat the oil. Mix all the ingredients except the panko breadcrumbs..
- Form the meatballs. Roll in the panko breadcrumbs..
- Fry in the oil turning often.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Add to a baking pan..
- Cover with the tomato with apple sauce..
- Add the mozzarella cheese on top..
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Rinse the chile pepper, cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds and white ribs, and finely chop. Asian Meatballs with Spicy Lime Dipping Sauce. Quick and simple to make, this hearty, comforting and warming dish is perfect for any chilly evening. With all the meatballs in the pan, cover with the lid and shake lightly to ensure they are well sauced. Italian Meatballs Tomato Sauce Weeknight Dinner Main Dish Easy.