Crockpot Spiced Applesauce. Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce is a delicious recipe for making applesauce to can. You use different kinds of apples & spices Preserve fresh autumn apples with this delicious recipe for Crock-Pot Spiced Applesauce which you can process in jars for eating all. Crock Pot Applesauce - Homemade apple sauce doesn't get easier than using your slow cooker!!
A delicious blend of Honeycrisp apples, apple pie spice and brown sugar are combined to create Crockpot Applesauce. You're just three ingredients away from the easiest homemade applesauce! This easy and delicious spiced applesauce slow cooks to perfection. You can cook Crockpot Spiced Applesauce using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Spiced Applesauce
- It's 18 of apples.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt, ground allspice, pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground clove.
- You need 1.5 of tblsp ground cinnamon.
- You need 8 tsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 3.5 cups of water.
My kids and I came up with this recipe one fall weekend. I used the "pumpkin pie spice II" recipe on this. No added sugar for this Crockpot Applesauce recipe. Slow cooking the apples in a crockpot brings out their Homemade Crockpot Applesauce.
Crockpot Spiced Applesauce instructions
- Peel, core, slice and dice apples.
- Place diced apples in crockpot.
- Add everything else to the pot and stir well.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours, mashing apples once in awhile.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means that. This is our family's favorite applesauce. Transfer the apples to the crockpot. Evenly disperse the apple chunks in the slow cooker, packing Puree the applesauce, if desired. When you finish cooking the apples down, you will naturally be left.